November 19, 2011

DEDICATED : I am lost...

I gel along with people well,
what goes in their mind I cant tell.
My free nature is generally misinterpreted,
so problems always get integrated.

I have bruises of past,
not letting me have a proper forecast.
Even if I appeal to let it heel,
somebody or the other comes to peel.

Everyone wants just a chance,
why cant individuals be together without romance?
It seems they are on a watch night and day,
as if lion is slowly following its pray.

Why give one another pain,
knowing everything will go in vein.
We can enjoy the beautiful season of rain,
or else the water is anyway going to drain.

Lot of problems in life are there already,
before increasing them shouldn't we find remedy.
Let us discuss with each-other and understand,
together we can clear the road full of stone and sand.

If the feeling is not mutual,
what's the point giving one another trouble?
A decision made under pressure,
will never lead to pleasure.

I too have made some commitments,
as a return to some earlier investments.
Don't you think I too have right,
to have a sound sleep at night?

Don't know whose the one to be blamed,
or where the gun to be aimed.
Whatever be the case result will be same,
I will feel of myself ashamed.

Whom should I now trust?
I must now scrutinize one first.
Or else I will again give a reason,
for sorrow to enter into my region.

I have somewhere lost myself,
now going on a mission to find oneself.
Hold me back before I fall,
or else I will be left with nothing at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment