September 13, 2010

DOST for me is...

D - Die
O - Or
S - Survive
T - Together

+ Dost you are the one whom I like the most,
   when you need any kind of support, I will be foremost.
   You are the one who for doing good things give me hi-five,
   and for doing bad things you slap me so hard that I get a impression of five.
   Be it any thing you never should lie,
   it is as good as leaving me alone to die.
   What if we had a fight last night,
   next day I will definitely hug you tight.
   I don't mind when you scold me even if I am right,
   because I know it definitely made your heart much light.
   I am there for you any place, any time,
   I will not leave you at least for this lifetime.
   What if we don't meet even living on the same line,
   I am always yours and you are always mine.
   Life may take us on two different path,
   but I will not forget you its an oath.
   For not being my friend there is no fine,
   even there is no restriction you can easily join.

No comments:

Post a Comment